Private and Semi-Private Lessons
Lessons may be booked using the Contact Page for any one of the following formats
- Private lessons
- Semi Private: Student and Teacher
- This increasingly popular format allows the teacher to understand the Body Mapping concepts that are being learned by the student and provides teacher and student with tools to for better communication.
- Semi Private: Two musicians
- This format is available to music students of the same instrument registered in a post-secondary music institution.
Workshops, Lectures, Masterclasses
- Workshops and lectures may be tailored to any length. If you would like to schedule a workshop or lecture for your group, use the Contact Page to inquire.
- Masterclasses may be scheduled with or without a short presentation to introduce the concept of Body Mapping. Allot a minimum of 15 minutes per performer.
All lessons and workshops can be tailored for any age group. Inquiries are also welcome for non-musician groups (ex: dancers, visual artists, hair stylists, sign language interpreters, etc.)